- “The Corpus Collosum, ‘cause That’s what it’s called!”
- C’Mere, C’Mere, C’Mere, C’Mere, C’Mere … C’MERE!!!!!!
- “It’s because I’m a soulless, French lesbian, isn’t it?!?” (thus the name Soferbian)
- Sticky Notes with “<3” on them
- Actually, sticky notes, period.
- Mrr and Eep
- Steph is punny, in an awful, knee slapping way
- “that’s a soldier boy”
- Graham Crackers (referring to Teddy Grahams)
- Checking her mail at least three times a day
- Steph: “Guys I need that hat!!!” Elizabeth: “That hat leaves no room for friendly straight people”
- More hugs!!!!
- Mispronounced words discovered so far:
worst (worser, worstest),
more/most (not technically mispronounced, but funny, nonetheless),
virgule and apostrophe (also not mispronounced - just French and used incorrectly),
Oregano (I can’t explain),
Neapolitan (as in the ice cream),
“X” (pronounced in French instead of English),
- using the wrong then/than
- Banana (trying to imitate the sound Elizabeth’s phone makes when she gets a text)
- “I’m sorry… I’m sorry”
- “What, what, what, what!?!?”
- “I wanna ride my polar bear to school already”
- Elizabeth once wrote: “She will not cut her hair. Don’t try to persuade her… it’s futile.” And then Steph cut 10 inches of my hair over Xmas break :P
- Sure-fire way to get rid of Steph~> There is none, once I like you, you’re doomed.
- “Your Twinness is showing!”
- Frosting… Elizabeth and Alison want to keep me away from it, forever.
- Never enough hugs!!!
- Bluck/Chair (That’s Elizabeth’s but apparently I adopted it really well)
- Barging into rooms and knocking even though I am already through the door
- OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
- “Good Boy”
- “uummm… I forget, but if it’s important, it’ll eventually come back to me”
- If Steph says “how much do I love you?” the correct answer is “so much!”
- If Steph says “guess what?” the answer is almost always “bother”
- Giving people advice on drinking, after drinking, and getting Liz to check my texts before I send them
- “OMG!!! We can be friends!!! Oh wait…”
- “I am smart, S-M-T”
- Ginger sounds/noises
- Alison: there are just some things more important than being an RA. Like iced tea. And going to Laser.
- Apparently, Elizabeth is the only thing better than iced tea, because she is Alison and Alison thinks she is the best. (which she is, of course)
- Even though Elizabeth is Alison and Alison is Elizabeth, only Elizabeth is Little Miss Sunshine <3
- Also, Lizabeth is very prone to hurting her feet. Like all the time. It’s quite a skill really.
- Make sure you don’t “pull a McQuirk”
- Squee: a ginger sounds (or a ginger noise) often heard in moments of extreme joy and/or hyperness.
- To Squee: squee, squeeed, squeeing
- I have a nerd sticker for explaining what it means to be the devil’s advocate, and another one that’s somehow related to the creation of standardized spelling